Thursday, June 17, 2010

Love the Unloved

What does the spirit of Christmas mean to you? Does it mean that you must be with family? Friends? Loved ones? Alone? I am not sure about this question anymore. If Christmas is supposed to be spent with family then why are there people alone in this world that do not have families that they can see or be happy with? On Christmas, I was thinking about all the people in which do not have family they may go visit or be with. It made me sad. I am not sure why this is happening. There has to be a way to prevent this from happening. Why must the single and deserted people get stuck in a bind around a holiday? Think of it this way. On Valentine’s Day, let’s say that you are single, no family. What do you do? Do you stay in the house by yourself? Or do you treat yourself to something fun. Treat yourself to a movie, a new hairdo? What do you do? I will tell you one thing. Life is always lonely when you are alone. However what is the whole reason why people are lonely? Maybe it’s because they really have no one. Its hard for me to believe this. I will tell you why. It’s hard because as humans we have a tendency to be dependent on love. Yes you read right love. Love is a huge part in a human’s life. Without love the reason for living might be considered as wasted. You may have all the money in the world, fame and still be in the position of misery because you have no one to love and no one to love you. Love. It’s a crazy word. Small, yet powerful. There are many things that we have associated with the word. Music is a big part of it however so is Valentine’s Day. So again, what would you do if you are alone on a huge family oriented holiday? There are a lot of issues that people have I understand that. I have them as well. Everyone wants to feel loved at one point or another, whether it is a love of intimacy or a love by family. It is hard to describe the feeling of this happening to someone. What do you do when the world has you alone and scared? Some people believe that they are happy without love. How is this possible? Love is human nature to feel. Its expected. Think about the times that you were not with your husband or girlfriend. Were you truly happy? I know that I am not truly happy at this point in my life. The person that I love is married. It is hard to fully comprehend the meaning of love. Now I ask myself if I would be happy with that person just for a day. The answer is no. The reason I say that is because I know that she would go back to her husband and not be with me. So if you ask me if I had a good Christmas, I would say that I had a good time but I was not happy. You see it goes back to the previous statements at the top of the page. I do not have anyone that loves me, nor do I have anyone next to me to love. It has been more than a year since I last said I love you to someone special. That makes me wonder what flaws that I have and what I need to change in my life to get that special someone. I do not understand why our minds and souls need to be loved by one to be completely happy. It is beyond our understanding. Scientists may think they have a reason. Show me one emotion that our scientists can explain with no contradictions whatsoever. I want to understand why humans need to love to survive. Why do we rely so much on this certain emotion to make us content with our lives? Many times I have thought and daydreamed about loving someone so much that I was happy. Many times I have thought what it would feel like. I have not been able to answer my own question. What would life be like if…..? We can all ask ourselves this question pertaining to love. However, we will never be able to fully understand why we need to love to be happy. I have asked so many that question and none were able to answer me. All the people in the world that have no one to love over the holidays are feeling like they are not wanted in society. It’s more of a outcast. I have asked around to those that needed someone to love them what they felt like over the holidays. It comes to the conclusion that they feel ill, not wanted, needing an outlet. Finding some sort of companionship, they will be seeking. In most cases, when they realize that no one loves them they ultimately commit suicide. So when are we going to start helping those that are loveless in life? I would be happy to love those that feel loveless. There are so many people in the world that struggle with this every day. People that are lawyers, business owners, ect., but have o one in their lives to love. Why is this so important? I am among the many people that are not loved in companionship. Yes I have family. I try to do something family oriented, but I feel that I am casted out in society. That has been forgotten in the cycle of love, one that is not wanted for any reason. So you may ask me how that makes me feel. Horrible, I felt like shit. Everyone desires a emotion to feel wanted. There are no exceptions to the rule. Repeatedly growing up we all have had boy and girlfriends. What was the feeling you had when you did not have one? Someone needs to think about those that have no one in their lives to love. When you gathered around the table on Christmas, how many of you honestly thought about the people that have no one to love one that day? I bet none of you did. A very small percentage, if so. I am among that small percentage that does think about them. I am partial to thinking about things that people don’t think about. In earlier writings, you will figure that out. Honestly, I don’t care if you do not like what I have to write. Nor do I care if you don’t like me. I type the truth and always have. I will continue to write this way until I feel that I have made someone think about others, and stop thinking about themselves all the time. I am always in the mood to hear what people think. However I do not think that people are all bad. Everyone has their own way of thinking. My thinking is just different than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment